Smile and say hello when you see these people around Bennett Hall, Maynard F. Jordan Planetarium and Observatory, or the Engineering Science Research Building. These are the people who:
- Provide support services to all who walk into Room 118/120 Bennett Hall.
- Teach physics to hundreds of students eager to learn!
- Curate and catalog science lecture demonstrations, apparatus, and source materials; develop online demonstration resources.
- Head up the planetarium and observatory.
- Assist physics majors to write professionally, and meet the writing requirements for their degree.