Faculty - Peter H. Kleban
Peter H. Kleban
Professor Emeritus of Physics
- 1964 B.S., Antioch College
- 1970 Ph.D., Brandeis University
Office: 257 ESRB (Barrows Hall)
Phone #: (207)581-2258
EMail Link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Kleban is a member of the Laboratory for Surface Science and Technology (LASST). His research interests include the theory of phase transitions, high-resolution electron spectrometry, and surface physics.
For more information, go to Peter H. Kleban LASST web page.
For more about his research interests, click on:
- A general description (PDF)
- A talk on the Farey fraction spin chain given at the Maine-Québec number theory conference and at the Queen Mary University (PDF) (both fall 2005).
- A talk on crossing probabilities and modular forms given at the University of Nottingham (PDF) (fall 2005).